sexta-feira, 24 de maio de 2013

Thank you World!


EntradaVisualizações de página
Estados Unidos
2433
Brasil
935
Portugal
34
México
22
Rússia
19
Ucrânia
14
Malásia
12
Indonésia
11
Índia
9
Bolívia
7

 If my blog is right, my views in the United States are incredible! They read the Book Of Days there, more than Brazil! In tribute to them this post is being written in English, the language that I love for the country that I love.
Well, the week went much slower than I wanted, and it was a week incredibly tiring! I'm glad it is finally Friday! Now just Congress and exam week, and I'm insanely worried about it at all the first time I do not feel a bit prepared for it. Not to mention that I still have to worry about this unfortunate design scholarship! Because my only job need not be studying? For the hell I have to prepare projects in schools if I already do this with the teaching practice?! Honestly, college sucks! Letters is a nightmare! Should have made history.
This weekend will be a great opportunity to have some fun, tomorrow I'll clean the house and write, I prefer to spend the whole day writing! Perhaps the evening I watch a little movie review new so come around! On Sunday my sister and I were invited out to lunch at the home of her friend, is the birthday of her daughter and she wants our presence might be nice, at least that's what I hope. I'm still reading the Finale, this book is pushing me to the! I'm planning on attending the literary contest of Sec, not that I think has a chance, but it never hurts to try ...
Finally, I thank all of you in America who are following the Book Of Days using the Translating, country love you and hope one day to be part of it!
Kisses and good night bloggers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Ao comentar seja sempre respeitoso à opinião do outro. Nem todo mundo pensa como você e a diversidade existe para isso. Exponha suas ideias sem ofender a crença ou a opinião de ninguém. Comentários com insultos ou discriminação de qualquer natureza serão excluídos.