quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2012

Passing...

I put the braces in my teeth yesterday. It's really uncomfortable! I can't eat right, sleep is a torture and brush the teeth oh! It's a really mean of pain. But I'm trying focus on results... Maybe will be more easy to support the pain.
Anyway, today I'm feeling better. I realized that is more important continue trying find me alone and learning with my wrongs that try bring Adam back when the truth is he is gone. I did this... It's my fault. But I can't change the past, and I won't.Tomorrow me, my mom and my sis let's go out together to a party in mom's work. I'm excited with this, even that I can't eat anything, will be funny change the place a little, see another people, talk and just stay out of my bedroom.
I don't have problems, definitly. My real problem is worry so much with no have importance, I have a life, arms, gifts of God, I am happy, have all for this, so I will be happy. I think in so many people that live without arms or legs, that have little time of live...That have problems with their parents... Or face hard problems with drugs, violence, and other things. I don't have nothing of this. I have health, a sweetie family, wonderful friends, and a life that so many people pray everyday to have. There's no time to give up now... I know that sometimes I wll be sad again, but I'll never, never will give up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Ao comentar seja sempre respeitoso à opinião do outro. Nem todo mundo pensa como você e a diversidade existe para isso. Exponha suas ideias sem ofender a crença ou a opinião de ninguém. Comentários com insultos ou discriminação de qualquer natureza serão excluídos.